Saturday, May 16, 2009

Some pictures from this week









Here are some pictures of Brandon from this week. He rolled himself under his swing in the one picture. The giraffe that is in his mouth is Sophie the Giraffe teether. Some other moms that are on the same preemie message board as me recommended Sophie for teething so I ordered it from amazon.com. It came today and so far Brandon seems to like it. It is a soft teether unlike the kind you put in the freezer that get hard.

We had a pretty busy week. Brandon and I went to Stroller Strides on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. On Monday he wanted nothing to do with being in his stroller at stroller strides so I had to carry him in the baby bjorn but he hasn't minded being in the stroller since then. On Thursday night I went out to dinner with some of the other moms that go to Stroller Strides. We are going to do something once a month. It was nice to have a moms night out. Brandon and I went to the outlets twice this week. We went on Thursday with Becky and Logan and we went today with my parents. Brandon enjoyed sitting in his stroller at the outlets and just looking around. Brandon also had his first trip to Kohls and to Target this week.

Brandon has been sleeping so much better this week. He still gets up 1-2 times but all I have had to do is pick him up, put his pacifier in his mouth, and lie him back down within a few minutes. He has been sleeping from 7 pm until 4 or 4:30 most mornings before I have to give him a bottle and then has only wanted 1 or 2 ounces. I tried to cut out that bottle a few nights ago since he hardly takes anything but an hour later I was still trying to get him back down so I finally gave it to him and he took 3 ounces. Last night he slept until 5:30 which was so nice. So we started our day at 5:30 but he is usually up between then and 6:00 anyway. So I know he can make it through the night without a bottle.

1 comment:

Sara B said...

His smile is so adorable! I'm glad he likes Sophie...she is Marino's best friend!