Sunday, February 21, 2010

Addison's Christening






We went to Addison's christening today. Brandon was really well behaved both in church (I brought some snacks) and at the restaurant.

Brandon is feeling a lot better. He is only on the pulmicort once a day now and done with the xopenex. Hopefully he will start sleeping through the night again soon. He has been waking up once during the night since being sick still. It takes me over an hour to get him back down. He seems to always wake up once the tylenol is out of his system. I have been giving it to him before bed for his ear and teeth. I am sending him back to the babysitter tomorrow.

I was looking in his mouth tonight and saw that some of the points on the bottom molars have finally cut through. So I am sure in another few days they will be all the way through and his mouth will feel a lot better.

Brandon can now touch his hair and eyes if you ask him where they are and if you ask him where his tongue is he sticks out his tongue.

No comments: