Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ear Tubes






Brandon is getting tubes in his ears on March 8th. I called his ENT on Friday after I found out he had his 5th ear infection. The computer was down so they took my information and someone was supposed to get back to me mid morning yesterday. I decided to call the office again in the afternoon since I hadn't heard from anyone and asked for the doctor to call me back. He wasn't working yesterday so I was told he would call me sometime today. He called at 7:15 this morning. As soon as I told him that Brandon had his 5th ear infection he told me to call the office after 8:00 this morning to schedule surgery for tubes. He said the ear infections seem to be a trend. I left a message and someone called me back late morning and scheduled Brandon for March 8th. He goes to the ENT on March 2nd to see the doctor prior to surgery. He won't be able to eat or drink anything after midnight the night before his surgery so I hope he has an early surgery time. I am a little nervous about him having anesthesia but so many friends of mine have babies who have had tubes and they have all been ok. As long as it puts a stop to all of these ear infections it will be worth it.

Last night Brandon was taking a bath and when we asked him where his hands and feet were he was able to show us.

No comments: