Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Another Nice Day








It was 62 degrees again today. My dad babysat for Brandon this morning since Brandon's babysitter is out of town this week. He took him for a wagon ride around the neighborhood. Stu had a job interview this morning so he was off. When he got home my dad left and Stu took Brandon outside to play in the backyard. When I got home from work that is where I found the two of them and Hershey. Brandon had so much fun running around the backyard. He kept squealing with delight and running all over the place with a smile on his face. We have a climbing toy with a small slide and swing in the backyard that one of our friends gave us. Brandon was a little unsure of it at first but I sat him at the top of the slide and helped him down and then he couldn't get enough of it. He figured out how to get himself on his stomach at the top of the slide also and go down on his stomach.

No comments: