Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sleepy



Brandon hasn't been sleeping well at night all week. He wasn't sleeping great prior to this week but was only waking up once and it took me about an hour to get him back down. Monday night, after getting his tubes in earlier in the day, he was up at least 6 times (I lost count) and only wanted to sleep with me holding him. It has continued that way all week. He goes to sleep okay but 2 hours later wakes up crying hysterically. He stands at the edge of the crib and jumps up and down holding onto the bar and doesn't calm down. I try giving him at least 10 minutes before I go in and by then he is so worked up and doesn't even try to find a pacifier to soothe himself. I don't know if his ears are bothering him from his surgery, if he is going through separation anxiety at night, or if his teeth are bothering him (he is getting his bottom molars). He is exhausted in the day because his sleep is so interrupted at night.

Brandon is watching Yo Gabba Gabba in these picture before he went to sleep last night which is why he wouldn't look at the camera. He plays with his hair when he is tired like he is in the one picture.

No comments: