Friday, March 5, 2010

Show Us Your Life- What Is Your Typical Day Like?

I have been following Kelly's Korner blog for over a year. The topic for her Show Us Your Life today is about a typical day. Here is what my typical day (Monday-Friday)is like.

5:45 wake up and shower

6:00 bring Hershey out and start making my breakfast and Stu's breakfast and our lunches for the day
I also try to have my cup of coffee before Brandon gets up for the day and check facebook, my blogs, and thebump.com

sometime between 6:00-7:00 Brandon wakes up- I get him his milk and bring him into the living room to give him a nebulizer treatment while he watches Sesame Street or Nick Jr.

7:00-7:30 get dressed for work while Brandon plays or follows me around

7:30 put Brandon in the car and bring Hershey out one more time

8:00 drop Brandon off at the babysitter

8:20 arrive at work

8:40-3:15 teach kindergarten to 19 students

3:45 pick Brandon up at the babysitter

4:15-5:30 play with Brandon

5:30 feed Brandon his dinner and cook dinner for me and Stu

6:00 eat dinner, Brandon is either watching Nick Jr., playing, or eating his dessert/ snack with us

6:30 bath time for Brandon

6:45-7:30 play time, watch the rest of Yo Gabba Gabba

7:30 Stu reads Brandon his bedtime books while I put water in Brandon's humidifier and get his clothes ready for the next day

7:45 Brandon goes to sleep

sometime between 9-10 I go to sleep

No comments: