Monday, March 15, 2010

Laurie Berkner Band Concert




On Saturday I brought Brandon to his first concert. We went to see Laurie Berkner Band at Count Basie theater. Brandon really enjoyed the show. We sat on the balcony and we were the first row on the balcony so he could really see everything. I think it was a lot better having him be able to look down at her then up if we had been on the floor. He clapped his hands, danced on my lap, and smiled when he recognized her songs from Nick Jr. when he sees her on tv. We went with my friend Becky, her son Logan who is 5 months younger than Brandon, and Becky's mom. It was raining on Saturday and I realized Brandon did not have a rain jacket except for one that was a few sizes too big. I put it on him and he looked really cute in it even though it was a bit too big.

1 comment:

The Turner Family said...

So cute! Robinson has a huge smile whenever she starts singing. I'll have to see if she's coming anywhere near us!