Monday, March 15, 2010

Last RSV Shot



Brandon had his last RSV shot ever today. My mom brought him to the pulminologist for it since I had to work. Brandon weighed 21 pounds, 1 ounce. I am SO excited that he finally broke 21 pounds. He had been stuck at 20 pounds, 10 ounces since October. He has been eating so much the past few weeks that I thought he must be going through a growth spurt. Dr. Sembrano said Brandon has good motor skills. He wants to see Brandon again in 2-3 months since he was on the nebulizer so much this winter. If he gets put back on the nebulizer before then I have to call him and see if he wants to see him sooner.

We finished our basement a few weeks ago and Brandon figured out how to go up and down the stairs. It is his new favorite thing to do. He is so fast at it. He also loves his rocking moose that I got at my shower. He gets on it and rocks.

No comments: