Sunday, May 2, 2010

Feeling a Little Better



Brandon seems to be doing a little better today. I think adding the pulmicort a third time during the day and oral steroid is helping. He doesn't seem to be retracting as much as he was the past few days when he breathes. He has been playing but every so often comes to me and climbs in my lap to just be held. He has also been having horrible crying fits periodically throughout the day which is not like him but I think it is because he is not feeling well. He is not sleeping well but I am not surprised because whenever he is on the nebulizer he doesn't sleep well. I am hoping once he is feeling better and done with the nebulizer he goes back to sleeping through the night. It was nice the past few weeks to be able to get sleep instead of waking up several times throughout the night. Brandon is not a huge fan on his antibiotic. I feel like I am tutoring him whenever I need to give it to him because he doesn't like taking liquid medicine.

On top of not feeling well Brandon is cutting all 4 of his incisors. One cut through the gum a few days ago and the others are right there about to cut through. His gums are so swollen and he has been biting on his hand because his gums hurt.

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

So glad he is feeling some better! It's an awful feeling to see them sick. And cutting those teeth on top of all of that. Poor Brandon!