Sunday, May 23, 2010

Point Pleasant Boardwalk and Aquarium











Brandon, Stu, my parents, and I went to the Point Pleasant Aquarium and boardwalk today. We were going to go to Storybook Land but the forecast wasn't good. Brandon loved the aquarium. It is the perfect size for him and he really enjoyed seeing all of the fish, seals, penguins, and other animals. He even touched a horseshoe crab, sea star, and sea urchin.

After the aquarium we walked on the boardwalk for a little while and then Brandon and I went on some rides. He really liked the flying elephants. He wouldn't sit on a horse on the merry go round. I had to hold him on my lap while we sat on the bench. He then didn't want to go on any other rides but I think a lot had to do with the fact that it was time for lunch and he was hungry and also that he hadn't had a nap except for the short time he fell asleep in the car on the way to the aquarium.

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! Brandon looks so grown up in these pictures. He is precious!