Sunday, May 16, 2010

Playdate with Danny





Stu, Brandon, and I went to Maureen, Greg, Danny, and Julia's house today. We ate lunch there and then we went out into their backyard for Brandon and Danny to play. Danny is a little over a month younger than Brandon. The two boys played so nicely together. Danny has a slide that Brandon must have gone on at least 30 times or more. He LOVED it. He did so good at climbing up and sliding down by himself. I got to see Julia for the first time today. Julia is almost 2 months old and such a cute baby.

Brandon has a new favorite food. Chocolate oreo ice cream. I was eating some tonight and Brandon came over to me on the couch and opened his mouth for some. At first he was surprised by the cold but I guess the taste of the ice cream outweighed the cold because he kept opening his mouth for more. He probably ate more than half of my ice cream. The funny thing is he let me feed it to him with a spoon. He usually will not let me feed him with a spoon anymore because he wants to try by himself.

No comments: