Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day




I had a very nice Mother's Day yesterday. My day began at 5:45 when Brandon decided he was awake to start the day. I walked into his room and was greeted with a huge smile which was so nice. Most mornings Brandon wakes up crying. The huge smile made up for the early hour that we were awake.

Brandon wound up taking an early nap at 7:45, probably because he was up so early. He slept for a little over 3 hours so I knew he wouldn't go back down at 12 which is his usual nap time. It actually worked out well because we were able to go do something as a family. Stu, Brandon, and I went to Atlantic Farms. I posted below about our trip to the farm. It was really nice spending some time as a family.

Last night we went out to dinner with Stu's parents. Brandon was so good at dinner.

I am so blessed to be a mommy to such a wonderful little boy. Brandon has been through so much in his life but he is such a happy boy even after what he has been through. He almost always has a smile on his face and loves laughing. He really just enjoys life. He is such a sweet boy too. He loves giving me kisses and doing "aw" (hugs).

No comments: