Wednesday, December 10, 2008

2 Months Old Corrected



Brandon is 2 months old corrected which means had he been born on his due date he would be 2 months old today. Developmentally he should be doing things as a 2 month old would be.

Two nights ago he slept 6 hours straight which was so nice. After 4 hours I heard him making some noises but he wasn't crying so I figured I would wait until he started to cry and then take him out to give him his bottle. After 5 hours he started making noises again but still no crying. I also heard him sucking so I think he may have had his fingers in his mouth. That has been his new thing over the last 1 1/2 weeks when he is awake...trying to put his fingers or hand in his mouth. At 6 hours he started making noises again but never did cry. I took him out of his bassinet to feed him since the pediatrician said not to let him go longer than 6 hours. Of course last night he was up the first time after 3 1/2 hours and the second time 4 1/2 hours. He pretty much only gets up once in the middle of the night now. The second bottle usually winds up being between 5-6 am which is early but it is morning.

No comments: