Saturday, October 24, 2009

Jen's 1st Birthday Party







Brandon and I went to Jen's 1st birthday party this afternoon. I went to middle school and high school with Jen's mom, Heather, and thanks to facebook we have reconnected. She lives a few towns over from us and we have been trying to get together with them for awhile since Jen's birthday is only a few weeks after Brandon was due. I was happy that we finally got to meet her today. Brandon had a good time at the party. There was another one year old, Jen, and two four year olds at the party. Brandon enjoyed playing with Jen's stacking cup toy and in the ball pit. He also ate a slice of pizza and shared a cupcake with me.

Brandon is feeling so much better and his appetite is finally back. I can't believe how much he has been eating the last few days. I guess he is making up for a week of almost no eating. He is still on his antibiotic and most of the time takes it easily. I think it is messing with his stomach because he has pooped five or six times today which is not like him.

No comments: