Friday, October 30, 2009

Swine Flu Shot and Halloween Parade



Stu brought Brandon to get his swine flu shot this morning. Brandon did really well with the shot and didn't even realize he had it since he was so busy looking at everything on the nurse's desk that gave him the shot. He has to go back in 21-28 days for the second shot. I am just hoping he has enough in him to stay healthy until he gets the second shot. There are some kids that have the swine flu in the school where I teach and I know a few people who have had the swine flu. It is scary how it is affecting so many people.

This afternoon Stu brought Brandon to the Halloween parade at my school. He was dressed in his monkey costume but would not leave the head to the costume on. I thought he might cry when he saw me but he was so into watching everyone in their costumes walking by that he hardly noticed me.

No comments: