Sunday, July 3, 2016

California- Day 4 (Papa Earle's birthday, Pictures, and Brewery)

Tuesday was Papa Earle's (my dad's) birthday. The first thing we did was go to a beautiful park where a photographer took family pictures. I can't wait to see how they came out. I took a few pictures with my phone of Stu and the boys.
We then went to Russian River Brewery. The beer there was great. Definitely worth the trip to the brewery. Stu and I brought some of the Pliny beer home with us since we can't buy it near us.
We then went to Laura's parents' house. They have an amazing view from their house of the Golden Gate Bridge. We went swimming there, had a delicious dinner, and then celebrated Papa Earle's birthday with some cupcakes. All four boys helped Papa Earle blow out his candles.

No comments: