Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Happy 8th Birthday Brandon!

Brandon turned 8 yesterday. I don't know how that happened! It seems like just yesterday I was going through what will always be one of the scariest days of my life.

We started the day with birthday donuts. Brandon and Wesley both had camp after that from 9-12. After camp I brought them to Sky Zone. Then both sets of grandparents came over for dinner and ice cream cake. Brandon said he had a great birthday.

At 8, Brandon is one of the most determined people I have ever met. He has a smile on his face most of the time. He is a very caring person, always making sure Wesley is being taken care of and treated well. He loves all things sports. The first thing he does every morning when he wakes up is put Sports Center on tv. He loves Stephan Curry and the Warriors most of all. Brandon's well visit is on Thursday so I will be able to see how much he weighs and how tall he is then. He wears a size 7 bottom and size 8 or medium shirt.

No comments: