Friday, July 8, 2016

Questions and Answers With Brandon- Age 8

1. What is your favorite color? blue

2. What is your favorite toy? I like them all.

3. What is your favorite fruit? banana

4. What is your favorite tv show? sports

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? peanut butter and banana sandwich

6. What is your favorite shirt? my puzzle piece soccer one

7. What is your favorite game? Life Jr.

8. What is your favorite snack? doritos

9. What is your favorite animal? zebra and giraffe

10. What is your favorite song? I don't have one.

11. What is your favorite book? The Magic Tree House series

12. Who is your best friend? Shane and Quinn and Louis

13. What is your favorite cereal? Lucky Charms

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play soccer

15. What is your favorite drink? milk

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? a firefighter and a nurse

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my stuffed animals

18. What is your favorite sport? soccer

20. What is your favorite thing to do? I love everything that I do.

No comments: