Saturday, July 2, 2016

Questions and Answers With Wesley- Age 5

1. What is your favorite color? A couple of different colors- I mean all of the colors.

2. What is your favorite toy? I have two favorites. Magna Mix and the Rubix Cube. And I like Buzz Light Year that I have.

3. What is your favorite fruit? I have a couple. Let me say. Honeydew, cantaloupe, green grapes, blueberries, strawberries too!

4. What is your favorite tv show? Blaze, Bubble Guppies, Mickey Mouse, Elmo (a little bit)

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? a cream cheese sandwich and chicken nuggets, and green pasta with butter. That's it.

6. What is your favorite shirt? all of the shirts, I like them all the best

7. What is your favorite game? I don't know. I forgot what games we have.

8. What is your favorite snack? goldfish

9. What is your favorite animal? a zebra, a turtle, giraffe, elephant, frog, dogs, cats, ducks, cows, chickens, whale, shark, fish, lions, sea lions, seals

10. What is your favorite song? Mary Had a Little Lamb, ABC's, my graduation songs that I did with Ms. Maria, and the songs that I did with Ms. Maria too

11. What is your favorite book? Snow Bugs, Elephant and Piggie books, Pete the Cat, Pigeon books

12. Who is your best friend? Olivia and Kennedy, our neighbors, all of my teachers

13. What is your favorite cereal? cinnamon toast crunch

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? playing baseball, playing soccer, playing football with Brandon, playing on the jungle gym outside, the trampoline and the swing set

15. What is your favorite drink? apple juice, milk, water, lemonade, grape juice

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? a space alien, a pilot, a fire truck person that drives a fire truck maybe, maybe a police

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? doggy, all of my stuffed animals

18. What is your favorite sport? soccer, football, I would like baseball I think, I like t-ball a lot. I want to play t-ball again if I could.

20. What is your favorite thing to do? I love everything

No comments: