Friday, August 15, 2008

32 weeks corrected





I would have been 32 weeks pregnant today if I had not had Brandon early. Instead I have a 6 week old. Stu and I were talking tonight and can't believe it has been 6 weeks already. We have gotten used to being at the hospital all of the time but at the same time we are so ready to be done with this. Hopefully he will be home in another 3-5 weeks.

I kangarooed with Brandon this afternoon for almost 3 hours and then Stu and I both held Brandon tonight. Brandon has a blood transfusion today because he was a little anemic. He weighed 1376 grams tonight which is between 3 pounds and 3 pounds, 1 ounce. So he cleared the 3 pound mark! Kate, Brandon's nurse, dressed him in a t-shirt tonight and wrapped him in a blanket for us to hold him. He will probably be able to start wearing clothes all of the time by the end of next week. The babies have to be 1500 grams in order to wear clothes and he is very close to that.

No comments: