Monday, August 18, 2008

August 18, 2008


I just got back from my night visit with Brandon. He had a nurse tonight that said she had him when he was a day old. I don't remember her having him. I probably did not go to visit him that night since I was still pretty tired from the c-section then. After having her tonight she is not one of my favorites. You get some that you love and you get some that you don't like as much. At least all of them are good with Brandon.

Stu and I gave Brandon a bath tonight. After his bath his nurse wanted to replace his feeding tube so she took it out. He still had his CPAP off at that point so we took advantage and took a few quick pictures of him with nothing on his face. He did have some clear tape on still above his mouth but it is clear so you could see his whole face. The clear tape is to hold the velcro on which holds the CPAP on. He looked SO cute with nothing on. It really was nice to see what he will look like once he is done with the CPAP and feeding tube.

Brandon weighed 1468 grams tonight so he is almost 3 pounds, 4 ounces. He was also measured today and was 16 3/4 inches long. So he has grown almost 4 inches since he was born. When I left tonight Brandon was at 21% oxygen. He mostly seems to be between 21% and 23% which is good.

No comments: