Sunday, August 17, 2008

Baby Shower



My baby shower was today. It was so nice to see all of our friends and family that were there. Brandon was spoiled by everyone. He got so many great gifts. I had a great time. Mark was Brandon's nurse today. He sent me two text messages with pictures of Brandon when I was at my shower since he knew that is usually the time that I am at the hospital visiting. The first was a note that was taped to Brandon's isolette that said Happy Baby Shower Mommy Love Brandon. The second was a picture of Brandon and underneath he typed I love you mommy.

Stu and I went to the hospital this morning before the shower so that I could see Brandon. I kangarooed when we were there. Brandon is up to 1409 grams which is a little more than 3 pounds 1 ounce. Several of our friends and relatives came to see Brandon today after the shower. Stu and I both held him tonight.

1 comment:

Jannie Funster said...

Blessings, thoughts and prayers.

Jannie in Texas