Saturday, August 23, 2008

August 23, 2008





Stu and I were with Brandon this afternoon for a few hours and tonight. Brandon weighed 1623 grams tonight. He is 3 pounds 9 ounces. Stu and I gave him a bath tonight which he loved as usual. He was so relaxed when I held him while he ate his dinner and after. I held him with his head on my shoulder which he loved. Brandon is now having 30 cc's of milk every 3 hours which is one ounce. He is still on the nasal cannula. Dr. Attardi said this afternoon there is a 70% chance he will stay off of CPAP and on the cannula. If he starts to work too hard he will go back on CPAP for a little while but so far he is doing great on the cannula.

1 comment:

Laurie Ann said...

I'm enjoying the Brandon fashion show!! He looks adorable in all of his new clothes. I can't believe he is schedule to go home soon. That's really exciting!