Tuesday, August 5, 2008

One Month Old




Brandon is one month old today. I can't believe it has already been one month since I had him. It has been both the quickest and slowest month I have ever experienced.

Stu and I went to the hospital yesterday when he got home from work since he had a meeting last night and Stu kangarooed with Brandon. I went to the hospital last night and I kangarooed with Brandon. Brandon was good during both visits. His nurse last night was Rachel. Brandon never had her before but I have seen her many times before. She was really good with Brandon. He is now up to 1050 grams which means he is 2 pounds, 5 ounces and he gained another 1/4 of an inch so he is 15 1/4 inches long.

When I talked to Rachel this morning to see how Brandon's night was she said he had a really good night. He was turned down to 26% oxygen from midnight on and doing well.

No comments: