Sunday, August 31, 2008

Virus Update

Stu and I did wind up staying in the hospitality room last night at the hospital. It was nice being able to walk down the hall to see Brandon a few times throughout the night. He seems to be doing a little better. His CO levels are slowly coming down and as of this morning he didn't seem to have any more bile coming out of the tube that was dropped down his stomach to suction him. He was also starting to wiggle around much more than he had been the day before. Brandon has always been a wiggler so I am sure that is a sign that he is starting to feel better than he was feeling. Stu and I came home this morning around 9:45 to rest. We will go back to the hospital in a little while to see Brandon and will go again tonight. I am not sure if I will stay yet or not. We have the hospitality room until Tuesday I think. Sue was Brandon's nurse last night. It was really nice to have someone there who really knows Brandon really well and to talk to about what was going on with him.

No comments: