Monday, August 4, 2008

August 4, 2008 afternoon

I was at the hospital for an hour earlier this afternoon. Stu and I are going back when he gets home from work which is why I didn't stay as long as I usually do. Chris is his nurse today. When I got to the hospital she told me that he was looking really good. Dr. Attardi came to do his exam when I was there. The only changes today are Brandon is now getting 20 cc's of milk and they are also adding human milk fortifier which will give him some extra calories. This is common for them to do around this time. Brandon is still desatting about halfway through his meals. Chris commented that she thinks it is reflux just like Mark and Kate did. Last night Brandon weighed 1042 so he had a slight weight gain. He is almost 2 pounds 5 ounces.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy he continues to do well...Hope you both are also getting some rest!
Love Maria