Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back on the Ventilator

I just talked to Brandon's nurse, Michelle. He is back on the ventilator. I can't say that I am surprised. I saw how much he was struggling yesterday and today. He was on such low settings on the ventilator yesterday morning that they wanted to take him off but I guess he was just working too hard. This way his lungs can have some more time to develop and they can work on nutrition with him. Hopefully they will be able to start feeding him again tomorrow.

Brandon had a blood transfusion earlier today too.

1 comment:

Peggy Kleimon said...

Karen and Stu- what a gorgeous baby you have and we are so thrilled that we met Brandon. He is a strong baby and has the love and support of his family and friends. You are always in our thoughts LOve Aunt Peggy and Uncle Murray