Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Open Eyes






Stu and I were with Brandon tonight from 7:45-8:45. We arrived to find him back under the bilirubin light since his levels (jaundice) were a little elevated. We had a great visit with Brandon. He did not desat at all the whole time we were there even though we did his care. He was fed again when we were there. I held the top of the feeding tube while the milk went in. Not quite the same as giving a bottle but it is a start. Brandon had his eyes open a lot when we were there. We were SO happy to see them. We have the same nurse as last night but she was a little better tonight so I left feeling better than I did last night.

I drove today for the first time since May 18th. It was so nice to be able to drive. I drove myself to the hospital this afternoon when I went to visit Brandon.

No comments: