Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24, 2008 evening


I had a pretty good visit with Brandon tonight. My parents came with me to see Brandon and were there for about an hour with me. Kate was his nurse again which I was happy about. I got to kangaroo with Brandon for 45 minutes and then he started to desat. He was not going back up so Kate wanted to put him back in his isolette so that she could suction him. As soon as she put him back he went up to 100 without being suctioned. He was on his back when he was put back so maybe he just wanted to change position. He did really well for the 45 minutes that we did kangaroo before he had his desat. Kate measured Brandon to see how long he is since I was curious. He is now 15 inches long so he has grown 2 inches already since I had him. He was still 2 pounds, 2 ounces.

No comments: