Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29, 2008 afternoon

Brandon had a good afternoon when I was visiting today. His vent rate was lowered to 35 and he was on 24% oxygen. He was turned down to 21% which is room air for a little while when we were kangarooing. I kangarooed with Brandon for almost 1 1/2 hours and then had to put him back because another baby was being admitted and they would be x-raying the other baby. They did not want Brandon out when they were using the x-ray machine. Sue called out sick for tonight. I am really upset that she will not be with Brandon. She will be back sometime next week. I think on Tuesday. Dr. Alemany came over to talk to me when I was at the hospital. He said he will probably take Brandon off of the vent either tomorrow or Thursday since he is doing so well and try the CPAP again.

No comments: