Thursday, July 10, 2008

July 10, 2008 morning update part 3

Sorry for so many updates today so far. I talked to Mark, Brandon's nurse, around 8:30 to see how he was doing. Mark was his nurse the first two days after he was born and I really like him a lot. I feel much better after talking to him. He explained to me that the new thing is a nasal IMV. He told me that he looks no different than he did before. The nasal IMV gives 50 puffs of air a minute to stimulate Brandon to keep him breathing. It is very common for a baby born as early as Brandon to have something like this. He also still has the CPAP. The IMV is not instead of the CPAP. He just has both now. Mark said he was going to have to give Brandon a vitamin a shot today. Mark also said that Brandon is back to being his rambunctious self again since he got the IMV in.

No comments: