Saturday, July 12, 2008

July 12, 2008 Morning

When I called the hospital last night Sue said Brandon was going well. She was going to weigh him again at some point during the night since he had such a big weight gain to confirm that it was correct. She said she was going to put him on another scale and see if it said the same thing as the isolette scale. When I called this morning she said that it was the same so he nows weighs 820 grams which she says is almost his birth weight. She said that Brandon had a few desats during the night but pulled himself back up. She said it is just what Brandon does. The doctors make their rounds every day from 9:30-11:30 am so if Stu and I don't get to the hospital around lunch time I will call to see how he was. Stu and I are hoping they can start trying to feed him today.

No comments: