Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A Good Visit






We had a good visit with Brandon last night. He was very alert for a lot of the visit. Our friend Chris came with us to meet Brandon. Brandon was very wiggly and seemed like he was trying to poop. I got to kangaroo with him for an hour. He did really well the whole time. I could have held him for hours but we had to go home because Stu had to be up early to work today and it was already almost 11:00 by the time we left.

I talked to Sue this morning and she said he had a good night. He finally managed to poop too so I am sure he is feeling so much better. It was the first poop that he has had.

2 comments:

StephBednarz said...

Wow...his first poopy!! What an occasion! I bet his belly feels better!!!!! ;) AND I see he is weighing in at a whopping 2 pounds 2 ounces.....looks like he is enjoying the milk!! :) Go Brandon!

Steph

Patty said...

Hi Karen & Stu! The Glanzes told us about this blog and I spoke to your Dad tonight who forwarded the link to me. What a wonderful way to chronicle Brandon's growth and development! As everyone has stated, it's clear that he is indeed a fighter and blessed with such loving, caring parents! Count us amongst your loyal supporters cheering on Brandon's continued progress!! Love, The Glascoms