Friday, July 11, 2008

July 11, 2008 night







Stu and I were at the hospital from 7:30 tonight until 9:30. Brandon had a pretty good night. Sue, the nurse from last night, was there again. It was nice to finally meet her. I love her. She talked to us a lot and really helped to put me at ease. Stu took Brandon's temperature and lifted him to weigh him. Sue actually had Stu weigh him twice since it was such a big gain. But both times it had him weighing 820 ounces. I got to lift Brandon when Stu and Sue put the blankets that Stu and I bought on Brandon's mattress and make a nest out of the blankets. I also got to put a new diaper on Brandon. Brandon's levels were pretty good. It took a little while for them to settle after he was weighed, changed, etc. but they finally did. The best thing is when we were there radiology called to say that Brandon's brain scan came out normal. So one less thing to worry about. I am going to call Sue in a few minutes to see how Brandon is and then I am going to go to sleep.

No comments: