Thursday, July 24, 2008

July 24, 2008 afternoon


Brandon is up to 11 cc's every 3 hours. He is still doing really well with his feedings. I spoke to Dr. Alemany and Dr. Hudom. They both seem happy with how well Brandon is doing. Brandon had a few desats when I was at the hospital this afternoon but nothing that anyone is concerned about. I mentioned to his nurse, Chris, that I would be happy once he outgrows the desats and she said that will happen eventually but he will continue to have them for several weeks since this is what preemies do. Brandon was surrounded by his stuffed animals today. It reminded me of the movie ET when ET is in the closet surrounded by stuffed animals.

2 comments:

Shannon Morgan said...

You are so right! I love that scene in the movie. B.T. (Brandon Tyler), come home. :)
Love ya,
Shan

Unknown said...

Karen,
So glad he is doing well. He looks big in the photo!!
Thanks again for sharing with us.
Liz Waters